no, i am NOT a discordian in disguise: this forum is an ignored warning to the world: some day, though it is not my wish, i will be forced to say I TOLD YOU SO!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Discordianism In Court

This YouTube clip shocked me more than any I had ever seen. I have to admit, there was a small part of me that believed (or wanted to believe) that Discordianism was a bit of an internet joke, and was practiced for the most part on internet sites . . . save for a couple lone whackos, like the fellow who decided to copy Joshua Norton . . . not that internet Discordianism can't have malevolent ideals, and leapout into the teenage world, but I wanted to believe that most adults didn't really consider themselves "Discordians", or at the very least would never admit as much out loud, and in public.

But now, I offer to you not only an adult admitting to being a Discordian, but admitting so IN COURT! Sondra London is one of the most hostile witnesses I've ever seen, and shows the mindset which walks arm-in-arm with the "Think For Yourself, Schmuck" ideology. Am I surprised that this self admitted Discordian was affiliated with a serial killer? Need I answer?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the parents you have attracted to your blog, and I would like to say that I am disgusted with what I have seen. Not by "discordianism", but by your harsh restrictive attitude. You would have fit in well in 1930's Germany.

Felix Nothus said...

ohhh the video is no longer available... how spooky.

Anonymous said...

So...what does this video have to do with anything...and what does it prove?

PsychoDan said...

Yeah, the video's down now. Anyone care to give a summary?